1. NIDA Holiday Home apartments provide year-round rental services.
2. Check-in: from 15.00. Check-out: until 12.00.
3. At the request of the guest and if possible, by prior agreement, the check-in or check-out time can be extended at an additional cost.
4. In order to cancel the reservation 30 days before arrival we refund the full amount paid for the stay, later the money is non-refundable.
5. Upon arrival you will have to self-check in. On apartment you will find box with code. The code from the box we will send you before your arrival.
6. The guest (s) shall inspect everything upon arrival and report any observed damaged inventory or other damage immediately, otherwise all damage is the guest’s responsibility. If you have any questions about the operation of the devices, the administrator will answer them as soon as possible and show the principles of operation.
7. Appliances, furniture and other equipment in the apartments must be used in accordance with their purpose. It is not allowed to take items from the room to other rooms or outdoors.
8. The guest must compensate for the material damage caused in the rented apartments (broken windows or broken window frames, plumbing, broken furniture, damaged appliances due to their misuse, etc.) in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
The prices calculated for the damaged property correspond to the one on the market by adding logistics, labor costs to eliminate the damage.
9. The guest is registered in the NIDA Holiday Home guest log, which contains the following data: guest’s name, personal identification code or date of birth, ID number, room number, length of stay from check-in to check-out, contact telephone number / e-mail.
10. The number of people who can be accommodated in the rented apartment can be as specified at the time of booking the apartment. Guests invited by the tenant must leave the apartment by 22.00.
38/5000 11. Smoking is not allowed in the apartments.
12. Using barbecue near the apartment is not allowed. Using barbecue in balcony is not allowed.
13. Pets are allowed only after agreement with the administrator and payment of a pet fee of 20 EUR per pet per stay. We only accept well trained and non-noisy pets, which are strictly forbidden to climb on the furniture or bed.
14. Carrying bicycles are not allowed in the apartment.
15. When leaving, please turn off the devices, take out the rubbish.
16. The guest must respect the moral values accepted by society and not disturb other surrounding guests by misbehaving.
17. When paying NIDA Holiday Home invoices are not issued, we may issue a Purchase-Sale Receipt to individual. Please indicate us in the comments when ordering the apartment and the prepared document will be sent to you by e-mail.
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Free parking on premises.
• Pet friendly.
• Self check-in.
• Air conditioned.
• Cooking basics.
• Cabel TV.
• Suitable for up to 4 persons.
• One double bed and one sofa bed.
• Induction cooktop.
• Hair dryer.
• Ironing facilities.
• Apartamentuose gali apsistoti 4 asmenys.
• Dvigulė lova ir sofa – lova.
• Esame draugiški augintiniams.
• Bekontaktis įsiregistravimas.
• Oro kondicionierius.
• Nemokamas bevielis internetas.
• Indukcinė kaitlentė.
• Elektrinis virdulys.
• Virtuvės indai ir įrankiai.
• Plaukų džiovintuvas.
• Skalbimo mašina.
• Lygintuvas ir mini lyginimo lenta.
• Nemokamas parkavimas.